For a lot of SaaS companies, building blog readership and acquiring a steady flow of traffic is one of the greatest challenges when it comes to growth, brand awareness, and acquiring new customers.
When Edward from AdvanceB2B reached out to me with an idea to do a podcast together, that was the topic we chose: Growing blog traffic from 0 to 30k+ visitors per month.
Among other growth hacks and SEO best practices, we talked about:
- How to build a growth-focused content marketing strategy
- What are the key mistakes made by B2B and SaaS marketers
- The importance of 10x content and how to balance quality versus quantity in your content marketing
- A two hour hack to quickly boost your organic traffic
- Some of the key learnings from my career this far
I hope you enjoy listening to this podcast as much as I enjoyed recording it.
Do check out the other episodes as well, e.g. the one with Dave Gerhardt, Director of Marketing at Drift.
You can also read about the tactics discussed in the podcast here: From 1.6k to 31k Monthly Blog Visitors – How We Did it